Online Barre Teacher Training
LEARN TO TRANSLATE YOUR LOVE OF BARRE
INTO A FUN AND EFFECTIVE GROUP WORKOUT
What You’ll Learn:
• barre terms and what they mean
• traits of an effective teacher
• a thorough explanation of each section of a class
• breakdown of exercises for upper body, thigh, seat, and core
• how to class design
• sequence building to effectively exhaust the muscles
• the secrets to selecting the best music
• how to cue correct form + alignment
• basic biomechanics + exercise physiology
• how to provide appropriate modifications for each exercise
…and SO much more!
Meet Your Teacher
Crystal has been teaching barre, yoga, and fitness classes for over 12 years. She worked as the lead barre teacher at two studio before opening Y2B Fit in 2016. Crystal has trained all of the teachers that work at her studio as well as teachers who teach at other studios and fitness centers.
Crystal has a Master’s Degree in Exercise Science and taught college-level exercise physiology for years prior to developing this comprehensive barre teacher training program.
Crystal believes that a great barre teacher is someone who is committed to continuing to learn and be a student. She is inspired by the teachers she’s trained every single day.
• 44 Training Videos
• 4 Live Online Practicum Sessions
• Weekly Live Online Q+A
• Access to Hours of Barre Videos + Content
• Unlimited Email Access
What Students Are Saying
Continuing Education Credits Available:
This course is a one-time cost of $249
Payment plans are available. Email us for more info.